Smothers Group with Compass
919 W. Hillgrove Avenue
La Grange, IL 60525
Cell Phone: (773) 793.6830
Whether you are ready to buy, sell or invest in real estate, it is my goal to exceed your expectations.
As a former teacher, it is my plan to assess your needs; to provide you with vital information; and to maintain open lines of communication.
As a former sales representative, it is my objective to present you with exceptional, ethical customer service; to negotiate on your behalf with integrity; and to earn and keep your trust.
Although I have lived in three extraordinary cities – Paris, Chicago and Prague – I have lived most of my life in the western suburbs of Chicago where my husband and I have raised our three kids. I’ve called La Grange, Hinsdale, and Elmhurst home for over 20 years.
It would be a privilege and an honor to guide you through your next real estate endeavor. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can reach me any time on my cell: 773-793-6830 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BA, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Studied architecture at the Sorbonne, Paris, France
- MA (ABT), School of the Art Institute in Chicago
- Teaching Certificate, Elmhurst College
- Licensed Broker in Illinois
- Member, National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors® (IAR)
- Member, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors® (MORe)